Ithaca is Foodies: Downtown Ithaca Craft Beverage Tour
Our Downtown Ithaca Craft Beverage Tour is a narrated, guided tour of the heart of Ithaca. You will visit four local businesses, sampling alcoholic libations at each. Sip craft beers, Finger Lakes wines, artisan ciders, and a cocktail crafted with local spirits, adding up to about two drinks. Along the way, enjoy delicious local food tastings paired with each beverage.
Accompanying these scrumptious samplings you’ll be treated to insights about each establishment – all neighborhood favorites with a unique story and setting. In addition, you’ll discuss the unique history of each drink in New York State, exploring when it was first introduced and what has spurred on its recent popularity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Sample craft beer, artisan cider, local wine, and a craft cocktail.
- Snacks - 3 light food tastings.
- Gratuity for bartenders.
- Exclusive coupons from all tasting locations.
What's excluded :
- Gratuity for tour guide.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown Ithaca, E M.L.K Jr. Street, Ithaca, NY 14850
Sample craft beer, artisan cider, local wine, and a craft cocktail.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :110 W Green St, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :408 E State St, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All guests must be Over 21 and have valid ID.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.