Ivan Bahia, Private Transfer from Morro de Sao Paulo/Boipeba to Lençois, Chapada
Ivan Bahia Travel Guide offers a hassle-free arrival in Lençois (coming directly from the islands Morro de São Paulo or Boipeba) via the ferryboat to Valença (not included), with this private transfer service.
Meet your driver/guide (speaking your language) at the dock in Valença.
Then you can sit down and relax on the journey to Lençois (Chapada Diamantina), where you will be taken directly to your hotel or rental home.
Continue your Bahia-holiday-trip hassle-free with a safe and efficient transfer service.
per adult from
240 to 300 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Driver / guide speaking English, Français and Nederlands
- WiFi on board (wherever 3G/4G covered zones are available)
- Transport by private airconditionned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Private Transfer from Valença (where you arrive with the ferryboat from the islands Morro de São Paulo or Boipeba) by car or minivan with wifi on board (working wherever 3G or 4G network-coverage is available).
Transfers are available until 10.00am from the port of Valença to all hotels, AirBnB at any address in Lençois.
Ivan Bahia Travel Guide is offering you a safe, punctual and comfortable (air-conditionned) transfer.
Please do advise all hotel / appartment details (name + phone + address) in Lençois.
Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver.
Now you can enjoy a perfect vacation finish in Bahia with Ivan.
Departure Point :
Return Detail :Lençóis, State of Bahia, 46960-000, Brazil - Deposit at the traveler's hotel / pousada / AirBnb in Lençois village
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Double layered washable facemasks for travelers avaibalbe for sale, please do advize upfront how much masks you would need.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.