Ivan Bahia, Private Transfer Morro de São Paulo to Valé Capão Chapada Diamantina
Being the ONLY operator offering this private and direct transportation service between Valença and Valé do Capão / Chapada Diamantina with a driver that speaks your language (English / Français / Nederlands / Deutsch) makes this clearly a unique product.
This service allows the traveler to avoid having to travel back all the way to Salvador which makes a valuable gain of travel-time.
Your driver is responsible and flexible at all time.
The vehicle is airconditioned and has free WiFi on board (usable wherever 3G or 4G coverage is available).
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Please inform us of your departure time at your hotel / hostel at the island of Morro de São Paulo.
We will await you at the ferryboat-terminal of Valença from where we drive directly to Valé do Capão in Chapada Diamantina National Park.
Underway we can have lunch / sanitairy stops whenever needed.
Departure Point :
We can pick up the traveler at any address at the port / ferryboat-terminal, of the city Valença between 09.00 and 10.00am. Please do advise us via whatsapp upfront when you leave your hotel in Morro de São Paulo so we have an indication of your arrival time to await you at the ferryboat-terminal.
OtherValença - State of Bahia, Brazil - Ferryboat-terminal
Return Detail :Palmeiras - State of Bahia, Brazil - We drop off the traveler(s) at any given address in the Valé do Capão / Palmeiras in Chapada Diamantina.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Double layered washable facemasks for travelers avaibalbe for sale, please do advize upfront how much masks you would need.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.