Ivan Bahia: Private Transfer Tree Bies (Subauma) <-> Lençois - ChapadaDiamantina
Being the ONLY operator offering this private and direct transportation service between Itacaré and Lençois / Chapada Diamantina with a driver that speaks your language (English / Français / Nederlands / Deutsch) makes this clearly a unique product.
This service allows the traveler to avoid having to travel back all the way to Salvador which makes a valuable gain of travel-time.
Your driver is responsible and flexible at all time.
The vehicle is airconditioned and has free WiFi on board (usable wherever 3G or 4G coverage is available).
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- We will pick you up at your residence / hotel / pousada in Lençois (Chapada Diamantina National Park) around 8.00am.
We drive directly to your Tree Bies resort in Subauma along the Coconut-coast of Bahia.
Underway we can have lunch / sanitairy stops whenever needed.
This trip can also be ordered in the opposite way from Tree Bies resort to any given hotel of your choice in Lençois (Chapada Diamantina)
Departure Point :
This transfer provides a DIRECT TRIP from Tree Bies resort in Subauma to ANY given hotel in Lençois (Chapada Diamantina) OR in the inverse order pickup in any given hotel in Lençois to bring you directly to Tree Bies resort at the Bahian Coconut-coast
OtherHotel Tree Bies, S/N Loteamento Miramar J, Entre Rios - BA, Brazil - Pickup (if you choose for the inverse transfer) at any hotel / hostel / pousada / AirBnB in Lençois (Chapada Diamantina)
Return Detail :Hotel Tree Bies, S/N Loteamento Miramar J, Entre Rios - BA, Brazil - Drop off at any hotel / hostel / pousada / AirBnB in Lençois
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Double layered washable facemasks for travelers avaibalbe for sale, please do advize upfront how much masks you would need.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.