Ivan Bahia, Salvador full day original city-tour to discover Brazil's1st Capital
Team Ivan Bahia Travel Guide brings you a beautiful tour :
Salvador, Panoramic City Tour
to discover culture and history of the former capital of Brazil.
WIth this panoramic city-tour we take an alternative approach of the city, ideal if you want to learn more about Salvador da Bahia.
Ivan presents you a discovery-tour off the beaten tracks, where you will meet with locals and observe their daily activities, as well discover some of the intreguing history of Salvador da Bahia.
You will see the musts (like the Pelourinho neigborhood in the historical district, or Bonfim church in Ribeira) but our aim is also to let you feel the local vibe of the city and experience how locals live (like the fishermen's community in Rio Vermelho, the huge São Joachim market, ...).
We take you also around in lesser known districts, and that's why our tour is in demand already for many years.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Pelourinho
- Entry/Admission - Santo Antonio da Barra Fort and Nautic Museum of Bahia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Igreja de Nosso Senhor do Bonfim, Largo do Bonfim s/n, Salvador, State of Bahia 40415-475 Brazil
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pelourinho, Salvador, State of Bahia Brazil
walking the historic district
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Santo Antonio da Barra Fort and Nautic Museum of Bahia, Largo do Farol da Barra s/n Barra, Salvador, State of Bahia 40140-650 Brazil
walk through, eventually visit Nautical Museum if wanted
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please do inform us of your pickup/return adress while making your reservation !We organize free pickup & return from any hotel / Air B&B / hostels / pousada / rental appartment in Salvador city center including the next neigborhoods : Barra, Pelourinho, Graça, Santo Antonio, Nazaré, Ondina, Rio Vermelho and Pituba.For other neigborhoods in Salvador there is a pickup/return fee of 20R$ per person (payable in cash at the beginning of the tour). For pickup/return places out of Salvador da Bahia please get in touch for info about the optional pickup & return fee)Ports
- Bahia Nautical Center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Double layered washable facemasks for travelers avaibalbe for sale, please do advize upfront how much masks you would need.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.