Jack The Ripper Tour : Solve The Crime
Jack the Ripper is a gruesome and unsolved part of London's history. We have lived in the centre of London for over 20 years (We lived for 5 years right in Whitechapel, the East End of London, where the Jack the Ripper murders took place). We have worked in the square mile (financial district) which borders the East End and know the pubs, and restaurants and buildings that were standing in 1888 when the murders took place. We have our theories of who Jack the Ripper was.... This is one of our favourite pieces of London history as it contains a Royal link......
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour of East End of London
- See where the murders took place
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- Travel to and from your hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitechapel Road, London England
We will walk around Whitechapel to view the sites where Jack the Ripper murdered/left his victims. We will also see where the victims were before they were murdered.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Whitechapel Gallery, 77-82 Whitechapel High St, Shadwell, London E1 7QX, UK
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.