Jackson Hole & Grand Teton Park - Half-Day Wildlife Tour - Morning
Spend the morning exploring the wildlife sweet spots in Jackson Hole...looking for moose, bison, elk, big horn sheep, coyotes, foxes, eagles and even wolves! Tour will Depart at 8:00am from your lodging in Teton Village or the Town of Jackson, WY and conclude around Noon. Tour includes local guide, transportation, light breakfast, Park entry fee and the use of binoculars.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Expertise of a local guide
- National park fees
- Light breakfast
- Use of binoculars
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Guide Gratuity (commonly 10-20%
- Join us for an Amazing morning in Jackson Hole as we explore the wildlife sweet spots of the area, including:
- the Gros Ventre foothills
- Towns of Kelly & Moran
- Antelope Flats
- Oxbow Bend
- Jackson Lake
- National Elk Refuge and more.
Common wildlife sightings include: Elk, Big Horn Sheep, Moose, Bison, Bald Eagles, Coyotes, Foxes and more!
Your guide will pick you up at 8:00am in one of our tall, warm & comfortable vans or SUVs from your lodging in Teton Village or the Town of Jackson, WY and drop you back off around Noon. He/she will educate you on the many features of the area including the history, wildlife & more.
- Pick up from your Lodging property
- Transportation in a warm, comfortable van or SUV with individual captain chairs
- Amazing Local Tour Guide
- Light Breakfast
- Park Entry Fee
- and use of Binoculars.
Guide gratuity not included.
A Minimum of 3 people are required to operate the Tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A Minimum of the 3 persons in required to operate the Tour. Cancellation after confirmation is possible if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. If this occurs you will be offered an alternative tour date or full refund
- Involves a small amount of walking
- Operates rain, snow or shine; please dress accordingly
- Must be 6 years or older to participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.