Jadesails Cruise - The Most Luxurious Day Tour In Halong Bay
Even if you don’t have time for an overnight cruise, explore both Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay on this comprehensive guided cruise. Meet your craft, the elegant Jade Sails, at Tuan Chau harbor—upgrade for a time-saving limousine transfer on the expressway. Enjoy a fusion lunch, a sunset party, and a cooking demo; ride a kayak or a rowing boat through sea caves into secret lagoons; and swim on a quiet beach.
- 2 hours riding luxurious comfort limousine via new expressway
- 7 hours-cruise from river to the sea aboard newest luxury limousine
- Cooking demonstration and sunset party
- Kayak or local rowing boat through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons
- Swimming in a quiet cover with amazing backdrop
- Passing the genuine float houses of local fisher folks
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxurious Comfort Limousine via New Expressway with Group of 08 Peoples
- 7-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- Mouth-watering lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Sunset party and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
- Hotel pickup (pick up and drop off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem district only)
- Kayaking or local rowing boat, life jacket and waterproof bag
- English Speaking Guide- Cruise Manager on Boat
- Welcome Drink and Wifi On Cruise
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter Entry/Admission - Halong Bay Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages (All Drinks on Cruise is not included even Mineral Water)
- Tips are appreciated
- Pick up and drop off outside of Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s day
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
07.00- Meet our driver at your hotel in Hanoi.
07.15 - Start two-hour road journey to Quang Ninh Province via express way aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tuan Chau Island, Tuan Chau Island, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
09.30 - WELCOME ABOARD Arriving Tuan Chau marina. We welcome our guests on board, enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature. Transfer by our speed boat from JadeSails will take you on an odyssey of 7-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders.
11.00 - LUNCH ON THE BOAT. While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegance restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.30 - EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAKING OR LOCAL ROWING BOAT. Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Dark and Light grotto archipelago. After an introduction from our expert on how to paddle safely, you will with a bamboo boat rowed by a fisher folk and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons do amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creature
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
15.00 - SWIMMING AT QUITE AREA IN LAN HA BAY
We progress to quite area in Lan Ha Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
16.00 – COOKING DEMONSTRATION
You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
16.30 - SUNSET PARTY (ENJOY BREAK)
Summit on the sundeck for watch the magnificent sunset over the Seven Wonders of Nature, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal. Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
17.00. BACK TO TUAN CHAU MARINA BY OUR SPEED BOAT 17.20 - Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway
19.30 - Drop off at your hotel doorsteps. Service ended.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1: 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
2: Tuan Chau Island, Tuần Châu, Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all the guests in Old Quarter Hanoi. If you are outside, come to our office: 39 Ngo Huyen, Hoan Kiem
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 84 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.