Jaipur 8 Hours Tour
We offers private Jaipur Day Tours which can be booked online to hire private air-conditioned car with a highly professional driver. It is the best way to explore Jaipur and nearby places by combining privacy, luxury and comfort. We have a big fleet of well-maintained air-conditioned cars along with professional & trained drivers.
Private Full Day Jaipur Sightseeing By Air Conditioner Vehicle
Covered All Historical & Heritage Sites in One Day Tour
Personal, Informative, friendly Tour Guide for More Personalized Experience
Enjoy the Panoramic view uphill from Amber Fort
See the largest Jantar Mantar Observatory
Visit City Palace,the Royal residence of erstwhile Kingdom
Explore Hawa Mahal, The Palace of Winds
Enjoy Photo Shoots at historical Places in Jaipur
Enjoy shopping extravaganza at the end of the day.
per adult from
1 day 8 hours
What's included :
- Transport by air Conditioned Mid Size Sedan / Suv / Mini Van
- All Sightseeing & Transfers by an A/C Car
- Driver Allowances (Food & Accommodation)
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Tax
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottle mineral water per person per day
- All Government Taxes (GST)
What's excluded :
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Personal Expenses
- Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees, Entrance Fees of National Park
- Other Activities
- Meal Expenses
- Air / Train / Bus Fare
- Driver's and Guide's Tips
After Breakfast in the Morning at 9 AM, Driver will receive you and Proceed for Full Day Tour of Jaipur- Accompanied with Guide.
Firstly you will enjoy the scenic ride to Amber Fort, a 16th-century sandstone fortress located on the main city’s outskirts.Explore the sprawling UNESCO World Heritage Site, Here you enjoy the paintings of peacock and Kings n Queens on the wall of the Fort. As you ride towards the fort, so not forget to enjoy the panoramic view from uphill.
After that Please Have your camera ready after a quick drive to Jal Mahal, known as Jaipur’s floating palace.
Afterwards you can have your Lunch......
Post Lunch Driver will Visit you Hawa Mahal, The Palace of Winds, then head to a building that was the royal residence of erstwhile Kingdom of Jaipur. The City palace contains a museum with a superb collection of Rajasthani clothing. Afterward, continue to another World Heritage Site i.e. Jantar Mantar, a centuries-old astronomical observatory.
Afterwards , In the Evening Driver will Take you to Stroll around the Local Shopping Market in Jaipur.
At last, and with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop you back at your hotel in Jaipur.
• Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
• Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
• City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
• Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
• Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
• Bapu Bazar, Bapu Bazaar Road, Jaipur 302001 India
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any Hotel in Jaipur
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.