Jaipur - Agra - Jaipur same day trip
Same day Jaipur to Agra is one of India’s must-see sites, but beating the public transport crowds to explore independently from Jaipur is challenging. On this tour, begin with pickup at Jaipur Airport, your Jaipur hotel, or the train station, and reach Agra in comfort by air-conditioned vehicle. With your driver on hand throughout, explore Agra with ease and discover top attractions like the Agra Fort, and the UNESCO–listed Taj Mahal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop off.
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing of Agra.
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- profesional english speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from there desired location in Jaipur.Airports
- Jaipur International Airport, Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.