Jaipur Amer Fort, Jal Mahal & Stepwell Private Half-Day Tour
Explore Jaipur's illustrious heritage on a half-day, private tour from Jaigarh. Travel by air-conditioned transport with your guide and explore sites such as Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal, and the impressive Amber Fort. Then, discover other 'Pink City' highlights as you discover its royal history. Hotel pickup and drop-off included.
*Discover Jaipur highlights in just half a day—ideal for those short on time
*Visit the UNESCO-listed Amber Fort
*Round-trip transportation from Jaigarh included for an added convenience
*Private tour ensures a more personalized service
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and Drop-off to anywhere in Jaipur
- Private live tour guide
- Private air conditioned car with uniform driver
- All parking fees, fuels, tolls and taxes
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrella
What's excluded :
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- Entry/Admission - Jaigarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Panna Meena ka Kund
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaigarh Fort, Cheel ka Teela, Jaipur 302013 India
Get picked up from anywhere in Jaipur btween 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Jaigarh Fort is situated on the promontory called the Cheel ka Teela of the Aravalli range; it overlooks the Amer Fort and the Maota Lake, near Amer in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
The fort was built by Jai Singh II in 1726 to protect the Amer Fort and its palace complex and was named after him.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Amer Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometres located 11 kilometres from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in Jaipur.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panna Meena ka Kund, Near Amber Fort, Jaipur India
It is a historic step-well & rainwater catchment known for its picturesque symmetrical stairways.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Jal Mahal is a palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city, the capital of the state of Rajasthan, India. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber.
Then, Drive back to anywhere in Jaipur after spending a memorable day and comfortably get down at the location of your preference.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Pick-up from anywhere in Jaipur.• Drop-off to anywhere in JaipurAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.