Jaipur City Tour from Agra by Express Train
Embark on a full-day journey from Agra in an Express train to the largest city of Rajasthan State, ‘Jaipur’.
It is the most popular tourist destination of India.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off to anywhere in Agra (Railway or hotel)
- Breakfast and Dinner on board train
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with chauffeur
- Private live tour guide
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Entrance fee of the monuments (If you choose Tickets Included Option)
What's excluded :
- Any other meals and additional services
- Tips and Gratuities
- If you choose without tickets option: You can pay to your guide
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Get picked up from anywhere in Agra at 5:00 AM to be transferred to the railway station wherein the driver would assist you towards your train.
Arrive at the Agra Cantt railway station and settle down with the help of your driver. Then reach Jaipur and visit Amber Fort.It is known for its amazing artistic Hindu style architecture. This fort is 600 years old and is constructed with marble and red sandstone.
Jantar Mantar - It is the early 18th century architecture. There are five of these in India but the largest Jantar Mantar is situated in Jaipur due to its vastness, greenery and massiveness. It has the biggest sundial.
Hawa Mahal - This was constructed specially for royal ladies. Constructed in 1799, it is made beautifully with red and pink sandstone and sits at the edge of the city Place.
Jal Mahal- It is situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake built in Rajput style architecture. It is a 17th century architectural beauty and the best spot for peace lovers.
City Palace- Explore the beautifully patterned gardens and architecture of the building located at the center of Jaipur city. It was initially the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur but now its some part is reserved for museum.
After an amazing tour, head back to the Jaipur station for Agra Express Train. Dinner will be served onboard. Arrive in Agra, get picked up from the platform and dropped off to your desired accommodation.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off to anywhere in Agra.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.