Jaipur Cycling Tour - Pink City on Pedals
Morning cycling tour is an interesting way to explore Jaipur's narrow lanes, Biking and unrevealing the secrets and mystic history of the city.
It is not a regular sightseeing, something different which can be the highlight of your trip to India.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- High end geared bikes, good quality helmets, backup vehicle, First aid, experienced tour leader
What's excluded :
Jaipur's essence lies in its beautiful monuments but also in the by lanes of the old city. These cycle tours have been designed with a deep understanding of India's history, culture and street life. In a short space of time our cycle tours will offer you the chance to see the major monuments of Jaipur but also each of them will take you on a voyage of discovery to the hidden heritage of the Pink City and its multiple facets.
An adventurous Sightseeing of Jaipur where you discover what one might miss out while in the car. We get a chance to start the day like a Jaipurite does every morning.
Get ready to explore Jaipur like never before. Get ready to pedal up!!
• Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
• City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
• Albert Hall Museum, Museum Rd Ram Niwas Garden, Jaipur 302004 India
• Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
Departure Point :Statue Circle, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302005, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.