Jaipur Food Tour (Evening)
Sample the famous street foods of Jaipur during a food tour led by an informative local guide. Sample as many as five dishes at a variety of different places that are popular among those who are in-the-know, providing you with an insider's experience of the Rajasthani capital's food culture. See more of the city as you travel on foot and by rickshaw.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Rickshaw ride
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tip To Serviceman
- Fare of Air, Rail Etc.
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Travel by rickshaw and on foot to different districts in order to sample a variety of Rajasthani dishes. Instead of remaining in one area like other food tours, your guide takes you to as many as eight different food vendors all over city, which gives you the chance to taste the best dishes and experience the city's daily life, culture and history.
Expect to walk through atmospheric lanes as you visit famous vendors that attract long lines of people waiting for their food. Sample dishes like Jaipur dal kachori (savory puffed pastries), tikki chole (potato patty with spiced chickpea curry), lassi (yoghurt drink), petha (soft candy), Jaipuri kulfi (traditional ice cream), rabdi (milk dessert), and beverages.
Your guide has chosen only vendors that pass strict standards for quality, safety, and hygiene. Food tastings, rickshaw ride, bottled water, and hand sanitizer are included.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pickup all Travelers from any where they ask for in Jaipur city.
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.