Jaipur Full Day
Hidden Jaipur Full Day Tour covers the main sites and the hidden path of Jaipur and Amber.
*Mingle with the locals inside the walls of The Pink City
*Visit the majestic City Palace
*Learn about the history behind our most famous Palace the Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds)
*Visit Amber Fort, one of the most famous forts in Rajasthan and a UNESCO *World Heritage Site
*Visit Jal Mahal – Water Palace
*Visit the wholesale vegetable and flower markets
*Govind Dev Ji Temple
*Panna Meena Ka Kund
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Lunch at Raju home - Vegetarian lunch
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Royal Gaitor Tumbas
What's excluded :
- Monuments entrance fees
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Jaipur is the present-day capital of the state of Rajasthan, and until 1949 the City Palace was the ceremonial and administrative seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur. The Palace was also the location of religious and cultural events, as well as a patron of arts, commerce, and industry. The royal family of Jaipur is said to be the descendants of Lord Rama. The palace complex has several buildings, various courtyards, galleries, restaurants, and offices.
VEG & FLOWER MARKET - The main highlight of Jaipur full day tour.
GOVIND DEV JI TEMPLE - One of the most popular temple of Jaipur inside the city palace complex.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Sawai Jai Singh II,
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
The best known monument of Jaipur. your guide will take you on a private rooftop to have an over view of wind palace.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Royal Gaitor Tumbas, Krishna Nagar, Brahmpuri, Jaipur 302002 India
A collection of mausoleums of Jaipur’s royal family.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
One of the most famous fort of Rajasthan. It is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also known as the Amer Palace. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the top tourist attraction in the Jaipur area.
Amber Heritage Walk - Your guide will let you explore amber town on foot for an hour.
Lunch at Raju Home - Vegetarian meal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
The water palace of Jaipur.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :11/20/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.