Jaipur Sightseeing Tour Including Chand Baori Stepwell
This Jaipur private guided full day local tour includes a visit to the key historical sites in Jaipur along with a visit to an ancient carved Abhaneri Step Well. The sort of the architectural art what local went into constructing it, deserves some great appreciation. You'll also tour the majestic Amber Fort, Roadside view of Water Palace, the royal Abode- City Palace and the Wind Palace. Taste delicious lassi at famous Lassiwala. More peace of mind as you'll get your own private AC car and driver to go at your own pace and skip the line as your local tour guide will help you buy tickets.
Customization is limited to the sites mentioned in this tour and Monkey Temple and Anokhi Handblock Museum. Your desired customized tour is subject to time availability.
Please book Toyota MUV if you're more than 2 travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers and sightseeing around by a private AC car and driver
- An English speaking private local tour guide
- Bottled water in car
- Tollway, parking, and gasoline
- Taste delicious lassi at Lassiwala
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees of Monuments ( tour guide will help you buy tickets)
- Tip for the driver and local tour guide ( recommended)
- Insurance/Video/Still Camera Fee /Emergency/Medical Cost
- Entry/Admission - Chand Baori (Step well)
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chand Baori (Step well), Jaipur-Agra Road, Abhaneri 303313 India
A 1,000-year-old stepwell. These ancient wells were crucial for storing water during the extremely dry months that follow the torrential seasonal monsoons. With 3,500 steps and 13 levels that descend nearly 65 feet, Chand Baori is one of India’s deepest and most beautifully carved step-wells. The sort of the architectural art what local went into constructing it, deserves some great appreciation
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
The spectacular Amber Fort was founded in the 11th century. It’s beautifully constructed from yellow and pink sandstone and gleaming white marble. Entering through the Sun Gate, your privately guided tour reveals lavish courtyards, decorated halls and the dazzling Chamber of Mirrors.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Water Palace which sits in the middle of the lake! The ancient palace that was previously used for duck-hunting is currently off-limits to the public, but it definitely makes for a postcard-perfect photo.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
City Palace Museum to see its carefully curated collection of miniature paintings, ancient weapons, and royal Rajasthani costumes
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Also known as the Palace of Winds, its delicately latticed windows allowed women of royal families to remain concealed as they observed the hustle and bustle of the street below.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.