Jaipur Sunrise Tour
A beautiful morning under the naked rising sun from the Aravalli hills.
It starts early at Nahargarh Fort.
A panoramic view of the pink city under the golden sunrays of the fresh sunlight.
An Indian Breakfast.
A local Beverage.
An aesthetic stepwell.
An old temple
A royal Castle Of Amber.
Play with Elephants + Elephant Ride
Back at hathroi by 01:00 P.M.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- What can be a better way to start your day in Jaipur than watching sun rising behind the Arravali hills and a colorful reflection in the Mansagar lake water palace?
The sunrise tour starts half an hour before sunrise from Nahargarh Fort with a panoramic view of the pink city then breakfast at Paratha shop with a view of Amer Fort. After that we will head to historical Sagar lake (17th Century) then to Panna Meena step-well and Jagat Shiromani temple (16th Century). Around 10:00 am we will go to Amer Palace then to an Elephant Village, where they keep and take care their Elephants. By 1pm we will be back to Hathroi.
Departure Point :Hathroi Fort
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.