Jaipur To Agra Private One Way Transfer
Take a deep dive into Indian history and culture during this 4-5 hour excursion, which features a Private Tour . You will take a one-way transfer from Jaipur To Agra This tour puts travelers in touch with the culture, religion and heritage of this incredible destination.
,you will be dropped off via car in Agra , an ancient city. In Agra, you will be taken to the area bus station, Train station or hotel. Meals or drinks are not included.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking driver
- Pickup and drop-off at hotel, airport, railway station, or bus station
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- One Way Private Transfer
- Hotel Pick Up In Jaipur
- Hotel Drop Off In Agra
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be picked up in the morning by an English-speaking driver from Jaipur Airport, Jaipur Junction Railway Station, the bus station or your centrally located hotel in Jaipur. please write a departure time on special recruitment
the UNESCO world heritage -listed Taj, the 17th-century mausoleum built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Stroll through the gateway and gardens and admire this breathtaking building, complete with its white-marble domes and pillars shimmering in the morning light.
you will be transferred via car to Agra , You will Drop Off the Agra Airport, Agra Junction Railway Station or the bus station or Drop Off a centrally located hotel in Agra
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Your centrally-located hotel in Jaipur, Jaipur Airport, Railway Station or Bus Station
Return Detail :Agra Fort, Rakabganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282003, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.