James Bond Island & Sea Cave Canoe Tour From Phuket
Enjoy an exclusive tour around the Phang Nga bay caves, beginning at Tadan Pier with a hotel pick-up. Explore the famous James Bond rock and a local lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle for hotel pick up & drop off.
- Long Tail Boat Tour.
- Free flow of coffee, tea, cold drinks and water.
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
- National Park Fee.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks.
One of the most beautiful Island in Thailand " James Bond Island" is the most attractive tour in Phang Nga Bay northeast of Phuket. . Ever since Roger Moore filmed on the island in the early 1970s, tourists have flocked to witness first-hand impressive rock formations and to re-live some of their favorite scenes amongst the beautiful back drop of Phang Nga Bay.
After pick up from your hotel in Phuket, arrive at Ao por Pier. Board to the long tail boat and get ready for an amazing day ahead.
Your first stop will be Koh Panak Cave where you will enjoy canoeing, explore bats caves and selfies at Lova Island and then next stop to Have a great buffet lunch on board and Cruising to visit James Bond Island and Khao Ping Kan. After visting James Bond Island and muslims floating village you will move to Lawa Island, Enjoy Swimming and Relaxing at Lawa island or Nakae Island.
• Lawa Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
• Koh Panak Cave, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pick up will start from 7 am - 7:30 am. Please be ready in hotel lobby. Send us your hotel name to arrange pick up. Tour will be sharing basis with group through out the day.Ports
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.