James Bond Island by Longtail Boat
You'll be closer to the water in the traditional Thai longtail boat as you tour James Bond Island. A sunroof protects you from the tropical sunlight. You'll enjoy a set lunch and that exhilarating canoeing experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- National park free 400 bath adult, /200 bath/child* pay at the spot
- 10:00 Pick-up from your hotel by minibus and transportation to the pier in Phang Nga province.
Visit Monkey Cave (Suwankuha Temple).
Sightseeing in Phang Nga Bay National Park by longtail boat.
Set lunch in the Muslim fishing village on Koh Panyee Island and experience the local life style.
Explore the nature and sea caves by canoe at Talu Island with experienced paddlers as guides.
Visit James Bond Island.
Depart from the pier to Phuket.
17:30-18:00 Arrive back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all customer from all hotel in Phuket. Please mention your hotel name in the booking form upon making a reservation.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.