James Bond Island by Speedboat
The speedboat is fast and exciting. It's a great way to take the James Bond Island tour along with all the must-see spots in Phang Nga Bay. You'll see the iconic island (now called James Bond) featuring the distinct 'needle' limestone tower that you likely saw in motion picture “The Man with the Golden Gun”. You'll also visit a Muslim fishing village and take a memorable canoe ride through dramatic cliff formations and mangrove forests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- National Park Fee
- English Speaking Guide
- Canoeing Trip in the cave with the paddle guide
What's excluded :
- 07.30-08.00 Pick-up from your hotel.
Departure from Ao Po pier to Hong Island with its famous limestone rock for an amazing canoeing scenery. Sightseeing at Panak Island to enjoy the fantastic limestones.
Explore Ice Cream Cave, the most important cave in Phang Nga Bay with its large stalactites, stalagmites and bats.
Enjoy lunch at a floating restaurant at Panyee Island, the Muslim village. Own sightseeing after lunch.
Visit to the world famous James Bond Island with Ping Kan island.
Relaxing and swimming at Naka Island.
16.00 Arrival at Ao Po pier and transfer back to your hotel.
• Hong Islands, Nong Thale, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
• James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
• Ko Khao Phing Kan, Ko Khao Phing Kan, Phang Nga Province
• Naka Island, Naka Island, Thalang District, Phuket
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all customer from all hotel in Phuket. Please mention your hotel name in the booking form upon making a reservation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.