Japan Monkey Center admission ticket
※ In case of temporary closure due to bad weather etc., we will cancel after full refund. Please visit us after checking the website on the day.
There is no need to line up for ticket purchase at the entrance gate. In addition, credit card payment is available at the entrance gate, which is not supported. You can make an online reservation any time you want, and you can cancel it before one day.
What's included :
- entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Japan Monkey Centre: Museum and Zoo for Nonhuman Primates
What's excluded :
- Visit: Japan Monkey Centre: Museum and Zoo for Nonhuman Primates, 26 Inuyama Kanrin, Inuyama 484-0081 Aichi Prefecture
The Japan Monkey Center, located in the lush green hills of Inuyama, has about 60 species of 60 primates. Operated by a professor at Kyoto University, an international leader in primatology, this zoo and museum are unique in the world. All the staff visit the primate habitat to experience the natural life of primates, and aim to be a zoo as a window to nature. In the "WAO Land" where ring-tailed lemurs are free-ranging and the "Squirrel Monkey Forest" where Bolivia squirrels live, you can observe closely moving monkeys. A black-tailed gibbon moves freely around a 15 m tall big loop with two arms, and a Jeffroy spider monkey quickly moves a suspension bridge using hands, feet and tail. There are facilities in the park where you can see the great potential of primates.
Departure Point :Japan Monkey Centre: Museum and Zoo for Nonhuman Primates, 26 Inuyama Kanrin, Inuyama 484-0081 Aichi Prefecture
Departure Time :4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to the physical condition of the monkeys, indoor facilities (South American Pavilion Hall, nocturnal room) where regular ventilation is difficult are currently not available. Please note.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.