Japanese Language 1 Week Survival Course
Are you planning a trip to Japan soon? Are you worried that you won’t be able to get around without speaking the language? Have no fear! Join our intensive Japanese Language Survival Course for 1 week and we will make sure you’re prepared for your trip!
Learn essential Japanese language words and phrases that can be used during your visit to Japan, including learning numbers, time, how to ask for directions, what to say in a taxi, how to make reservations, and Japanese customs that are said to be polite and respectful in Japanese culture.
When you arrive in Tokyo, Japan, meet with an instructor for your 2-hour in-person lesson where you’ll practice using what you’ve learned in real-life scenarios, such as ordering at a restaurant, asking for directions and more. The instructor will help you through the process and help make corrections so that you’ll be prepared to travel on your own in Japan.
Take private Zoom video online conferencing lessons from the comfort of your own home.
per adult from
What's included :
- Japanese Language 1 Week Survival Course
What's excluded :
Guests will take Japanese language classes online (with trained instructors) before their trip to Japan. When the guest arrives in Toyko, there is 1 day that the guest will meet in person with the instructor and the meeting will be in Roppongi, Tokyo.
• Chai, Tokyo Roppongi, 7-9-2 Okano Bldg. 301, Roppongi, Minato 106-0032 Tokyo Prefecture
Departure Point :Tokyo, Japan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.