[Japanese only] Korean Folk Village Tour & Daichoima Park (former: Mbc Dramia)
A tour that incorporates the hopes of Korean culture and history!
The Korean Folk Village has over 260 traditional houses restored on a large site of 300,000 tsubo, displaying 30,000 items of folklore materials, including farmhouses, private houses, government offices, calligraphies, Chinese medicine stores, calligraphy halls, blacksmith shops, Through the streets of the market and through the houses of both groups (Yangbang), you can see the people of the Joseon Dynasty and feel the history of Korea.
In addition, MBC's representative historical filming location “Ochoima Park (formerly MBC Doramia) is Jumong, Queen Zentoku, Lee Sang, Ton-i, Chak-Pe-Partners, Moon with the Sun, Doctor Gin, When you step into the place where you created many works such as Kifanfu, you can feel as if you were the main character. Maybe you have a chance to meet other entertainers ...
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Japanese guide, vehicle, entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Yongin Daejanggeum Park
- Entry/Admission - Korean Folk Village
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yongin Daejanggeum Park, 25, Yongcheon drama-gil, Baegam-myeon, Cheoin-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 17182 South Korea
Daichoima Park (formerly MBC Dramia) has a traditional Korean living space on a site of approximately 2,500,000 square meters. This is a location where MBC's representative historical drama such as “Tongyi”, “Lee Sang”, “Queen of Good Deity”, “Zhu Meng”, and “The Empress of the Empress” was filmed. Is born.
In Ochoima Park (formerly MBC Dramia), you can enjoy walking in the Korean courts and downtowns hundreds of years ago, wearing gorgeous court costumes, and becoming kings and queens of the Joseon Dynasty. It is a place where you can enjoy your favorite drama stage and a time trip to the past together.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Korean Folk Village, 90, Minsokchon-ro, Giheung-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 17075 South Korea
The Korean Folk Village is a place that recreates the image of life in the latter half of the Joseon Dynasty. On a large site of 300,000 tsubo, the culture and lifestyle of that time were reproduced as they were, and more than 260 traditional houses were restored and 30,000 folklore materials were exhibited. You can find out about the people of the Joseon Dynasty through farmhouses, private houses, government offices, calligraphy houses, Chinese medicine pharmacies, calligraphy halls, blacksmiths, market streets, and houses in both groups.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :LOTTE HOTEL SEOUL, 30 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Return Detail :Myeong-dong Station Exit 1, 11-6 Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Course duration: Course A (4 hours) / Course B (8 hours 30 minutes)
- This tour will proceed with other customers.
- Please observe the meeting time. The tour will depart 10 minutes after the meeting time, and if you do not board, you will not be able to participate or refund.
- There may be slight deviations in travel time due to traffic conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We are not responsible for accidents caused by natural disasters or causes not provided in this tour. *
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.