[Japanese only] Lotte World Tower Observatory Night View & Dongdaemun Market Shopping & Dinner with Calvi
Lotte World Tower finally opened in April 2017. A modern appearance, so high that your body will warp when you look up! This tour is a night view award from the observatory of this Lotte World Tower, and you can enjoy the Dongdaemun Market tour until night. The tallest tower in Korea, of course, is 555 meters tall and has a 123-story tower. How beautiful is the night view from the observatory “Seoul Sky” on the 117th floor to the 123rd floor of the tower? Not only that! In Seoul Sky, you can enjoy not only the night view, but also the “Sky Deck” with a tempered glass floor and the “Sky Terrace” where you can go outdoors. The elevator “Sky Shuttle” that climbs to Seoul Sky has a monitor screen on the ceiling and three walls, so you can enjoy powerful images.
Seoul night is not over yet! After enjoying the night view of Lotte World Tower, let's go to the Dongdaemun Market, a city that never sleeps! Dongdaemun Market is very popular. You can fill your stomach with food stalls! You can immerse yourself in shopping! After sightseeing, we will send it to Myeongdong safely.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - 1 bone rib
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Japanese guide, entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Lotte World Tower & Mall
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lotte World Tower & Mall, 300, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu 117-123F, Lotte World Tower, Seoul 05551 South Korea
Opened in April 2017, Lotte World Tower is 123 stories high and 555 meters high. Of course, it is the highest in Korea, and the fifth highest in the world. Inside the building are offices, hotels, residential facilities, and restaurants. Among them, the observatory “Seoul Sky” located on the 117th to 123rd floors is 500 meters high and ranks third in the world ranking. The “Sky Deck” on the 118th floor is an observatory with the floor made of tempered glass. The “Sky Terrace” on the 120th floor allows you to enjoy the scenery while cooling on the 120th floor. There is a lounge. It goes without saying that the scenery you see from these is superb. You can see the whole view of Seoul as well as Namhansanseong Fortress.
In addition, the elevator “Sky Shuttle” that goes up to the observatory rises at a speed of 10 meters per second, and in the elevator, the world's first attempt, the ceiling and three walls are the monitor screen, and a powerful image is displayed. The
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Dongdaemun Market, Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
Dongdaemun Market has become the center of clothing wholesale and retailing as a textile industry mecca that has been developed since its departure as a conventional market in 1905 and has led the growth of the Korean economy. At present, large clothing shopping malls have been built one after another, and it has become “Korean Fashion No. 1”, which has everything related to fashion, from clothing secondary materials to accessories. Famous as a city that never sleeps from late at night to dawn, there is a special Korean gourmet specialty street where you can eat Korean Class B gourmet, and you can enjoy a common atmosphere and taste.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :롯데호텔, 30 Eulji-ro, Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Dongdaemun Market, Euljiro 6(yuk)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour will proceed with other customers.
- Please observe the meeting time. The tour will depart 10 minutes after the meeting time, and if you do not board, you will not be able to participate or refund.
- If there are 3 or less participants, we may guide you by taxi.
- There may be slight deviations in travel time due to traffic conditions.
- We are not responsible for accidents caused by natural disasters or causes not provided in this tour.
- The meeting place Myeongdong Lotte Hotel 2nd Floor Tour Lounge is not affiliated with the hosting company, so please refrain from making inquiries or calling the tour lounge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.