[Japanese only] Ochoima Park (former: Mbc Dramia) & Suwon Hwaseong / Hwaseong Gyeonggu Tourism
Korean drama popularity that does not know to stay. Hits have been created one after another while immersing in the finish of previous works. If you get hooked on a drama, you want to see “the place” with your own eyes. This tour will fulfill your wish!
MBC's representative historical filming location “Ochoima Park (formerly MBC Dramia) is Jumong, Queen of Good Deity, Lee Sang, Tong Yi, Chak Bae-Partners, Moon with the Sun, Doctor Jin, Kifanfu, etc. When you step into the place where you created a lot of works, you can feel as if you became the main character. You may have a chance to meet ...
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Japanese guide, vehicle, entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Yongin Daejanggeum Park
- Entry/Admission - Hwaseong Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Hwaseong Haenggung Palace
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yongin Daejanggeum Park, 25, Yongcheon drama-gil, Baegam-myeon, Cheoin-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 17182 South Korea
MBC Ocho Ima Park has appeared as the main stage of the MBC period drama, which has a shooting set of about 50,000 tsubo on an area of about 840,000 tsubo, He created numerous hits such as “Sun”, “Tonui”, “Empressed Empress”, “The Moon Holding the Sun”. It is a general location set with buildings for each period from the Mikuni period to the Joseon period.
You can also visit Korean courts and downtowns hundreds of years ago at Ochoima Park (formerly MBC Dramia) and try on gorgeous court costumes. In spring and summer, there is a lot of greenery and the air is clear, so you might want to take a walk and visit the location.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hwaseong Fortress, 910, Jeongjo-ro, Paldal-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do 16253 South Korea
Suwon Castle was built in the late end of the Joseon Dynasty (1794-1796). A 5.7 km long wall like the Great Wall, centered on the king's villa named Hwaseong Gyeonggung (currently under restoration), and gates, turrets, towers, soldiers' rest areas, and military command centers , It is a wonderful structure that has organized training centers in the east, west, south, and north. In December 1997, it was registered as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage with Changdeokgung Palace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hwaseong Haenggung Palace, 825, Jeongjo-ro, Paldal-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do 16258 South Korea
The Hwaseong Fortress is a place where the king temporarily stays with a separate palace in order to stay temporarily when the king acts in the region, or for war, rest, and visit to the Lingyuan Garden.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :30 Eulji-ro, Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :21 Namdaemunsijang 4-gil, Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour will proceed with other customers.
- Please observe the meeting time. The tour will depart 10 minutes after the meeting time, and if you do not board, you will not be able to participate or refund.
- There may be slight deviations in travel time due to traffic conditions.
- We are not responsible for accidents caused by natural disasters or causes not provided in this tour. *
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.