[Japanese only] Themed city / Incheon tourism & traditional market experience
★ Watch and feel Korea inheriting the good old days ★
Would you like to go to Incheon where you can touch the world of fairy tales in Japan, Korea, China, etc. in one city?
Incheon is a city that has flourished as a trade port for a long time, and it is a very interesting city that incorporates various foreign cultures because there are many foreign migrants.
The first fairy tale village on the tour is filled with murals and objects of characters such as Disney, making you feel like you are in the world of fairy tales. Next, take a stroll along the streets lined with the Port Opening Museum, which has been converted from the Bank of Japan's First Bank into a museum, and old Japanese houses. For lunch, you can freely enjoy Korean-style Chinese cuisine in Chinatown. After lunch, the common people's friend "Shinki Market". The traditional market has local specialties, and side dishes and snacks made using them are also one of the major attractions of the traditional market. At the last Tohofu Government Office, you can visit the administrative organizations of the Joseon Dynasty and experience folk play. Why do not you spend a little strange time to touch various cultures in a short time?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Korean-style Chinese: jar noodles or champon or chapuche (choice)
- Japanese guide, vehicle, entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Incheon Open Port Museum
What's excluded :
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Songwol-dong Fairytale Village, 22, Jayugongwonseo-ro 37beon-gil, Jung-gu, Incheon 22311 South Korea
A city where many foreigners, including Germany, once lived and lived as a wealthy town, but since the younger generations moved to other lands for decades and lost their vitality, Decorated with murals and sculptures based on the theme of masterpiece fairy tales, it has been reborn as a fairy tale village!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Incheon Open Port Museum, 89, Sinpo-ro 23beon-gil, Jung-gu, Incheon 22314 South Korea
In 1883, the first Japanese bank, the first bank building in Korea, was converted into a museum. You can get a glimpse of the beauty of modern architecture. Korea, which had been an isolated country, signed a treaty with Japan and other countries in 1876, and after that, the Korean navy, railroads, banks, money, and towns of Incheon were transformed in 1910. Etc. are introduced.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown, Jung-gu, Incheon South Korea
★ Japanese house street ★
In the 1880s, the opening of the port, there was an increase in the number of Japanese people who moved to South Korea as a result of the thriving trade. Old Japanese-style houses are lined up for over 100m, and some of the houses have been repaired, making it a place of relaxation as a “unusual cafe”.
★ Chinatown ★
In the 1880s, like the Japanese, more people moved from China to South Korea, and a Chinese town was created where the Chinese gathered and lived. In the past, most of the shops sell goods imported from China, but now it is the largest Chinese town in Korea, with Chinese restaurants and stores selling traditional Chinese clothing and souvenirs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Incheon, Juan 8(pal)-dong, 신기시장사거리
The new base market was a market where two people and merchants gathered together in the mid-1970s when they sold vegetables in front of an apartment complex, and was officially marketed in 1987. It was. This market mainly consists of retail stores mainly for daily necessities and agricultural / fishery products. There are stores for clothing, children's goods and shoes in the central passage of the market. There are various types of stores.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 인천도호부청사, 349-2 Munhak-dong, Nam-gu, Incheon, South Korea
The Togofu Government Office is one of the administrative organizations in the Joseon Dynasty, where you can experience not only the atmosphere of the Joseon Dynasty, but also the folk games such as Korean style kickers and tuhos that put arrows in the fence. In addition, the school in the Tohofu government building was an educational institution in the Joseon era, and trained and produced many human resources.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :롯데호텔, 30 Eulji-ro, Sogong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
The first floor lobby of each hotel (If the lobby is on the upper floor, it will be in front of the entrance on the first floor.)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Myeong-dong Station Exit 1, 11-6 Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please observe the meeting time. The tour will depart 10 minutes after the meeting time, and if you do not board, you will not be able to join or refund.
- In the case of an application with a private car plan, you can meet your wishes such as picking up at your hotel and changing the end location (limited to Seoul city).
- Time and schedule may be changed depending on roads and local conditions.
- We are not responsible for accidents caused by natural disasters or causes not provided in this tour.
- The meeting place Myeongdong Lotte Hotel 2nd Floor Tour Lounge is not related to the hosting company, so please refrain from making inquiries or calling the tour lounge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.