Jebel al Akhdar - Rose Garden/Balad Sayt Village/Diana's Point
‘Jebel al Akhdar’ translates as “The Green Mountain”, and as such it is the seat of many magnificent species of flora and fauna, historical horticultural practices (such as the rose gardens and the rose factory) and hikes and trails through ancient villages. It boasts spectacular scenery and views such as ‘Diana’s Point’ (named after the late princess). The mountain is 15 degrees cooler than the Muscat city, and as such is suitable for visiting year-round.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jebel Akhdar, Al Hajar Mountains Range, Nizwa 611 Oman
After departing Muscat we will drive directly to Jebel Akhdar, where we will take a tour of the rose gardens and the processing factory where Omani rose water is manufactured.
Afterwards we will drive to "Diana's Point", a popular scenic location that was visited by the late Princess. Here we will enjoy a picnic lunch and an easy hike around the perimeter of the canyon.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange collection from any location within MuscatAirports
- Seeb Airport, Oman
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2020 - 6/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.