Jeep Safari from Kusadasi Including BBQ Lunch
Take off into the hills and countryside around Kusadasi on this action-packed full-day 4x4 safari. Board an open-top, all-terrain vehicle with an expert driver and travel in a convoy through dense forests and countryside to the edges of Dilek National Park. Admire sweeping views of the Aegean Sea, stop at ancient and medieval ruins, and break for a scrumptious barbecue lunch in the refreshing shade of pines. Cool off with a dip in the waters of Zeus’ Cave and enjoy a final swim and sunbathe on Long Beach before you head back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel / Port pickup and drop off
- Professional driver-guide
- Safety briefing
- Transport by 4x4
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dilek National Park, Milli Park Cd, Guzelcamli, Kusadasi 09400 Turkey
Leave your centrally located Kusadasi hotel and travel by air-conditioned coach or minivan to a meeting point outside town. Here, meet your expert driver who doubles as your guide, listen to a safety briefing, and then take a seat in an open-top 4x4.
Set off in a convoy with your driver at the wheel and enjoy the views as you travel south into hills and forests. Along the way, stop to refresh your energies with some fresh fruit and then climb higher through untouched woodlands and rugged countryside.
Stop to see ancient tombs and visit a crumbled Byzantine castle before following unmade tracks and roads to a ruined medieval monastery on Samsun Mountain. Explore the historical relics and then enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch of grilled meat, salad and more.
Feeling refreshed, return to your 4x4 and head further south to the Dilek National Park, a peninsula known for its wild countryside and thick forests.
Stop to absorb views down over the Aegean Sea and Greek island of Samos, and visit Zeus' Cave on the park’s edges. Cocooned in woods, this stunning natural grotto boasts bright blue, translucent waters and is swathed in legend. Hear how the mineral-rich waters are said to have healing properties and, if you wish, take a dip in the cold, clear waters.
Afterward, make a final stop at Long Beach just north of Dilek. Enjoy free time to swim or sunbathe before driving back to Kusadasi. Your tour then ends with a drop-off at Kusadasi port.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
HOTELS IN KUSADASI, SOGUCAK, DAVUTLAR, GUZELCAMLI, KUSADASI GOLF&SPA HOTEL, PAMUCAK, KUSTUR AREA, YAVANSU AREA, LADIES BEACH
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- Guests are recommended to bring a sunhat, sun screen, swimwear and a towel
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.