Jeep Safari in Cappadocia
Usually starting from our office in Göreme Village, Jeep Safari in Cappadocia region will take around 4hours. Passangers will be observing the natural beauty of valleys and rock formations and will go-off to Beaten Truck! Morning Jeep Safari includes a delicious BBQ lunch and Afternoon Jeep Safari includes unforgetable sunset with delicious local wine.
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Shopping in ordered places
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cappadocia, Cappadocia
We pick our guests from their hotels in Cappadocia ( around Göreme National Park ) and start our drive from one of the most breath taking less known valleys of Göreme, Göreceli Valley. On the way we will also give a panoramic break to Pigeon Valley. After a 15mins drive we reach to one of smallest villages of Cappadocia named IbrahimPasa. Visiting this historical little village, walking around a little, seeing the antient bridge, tasting from the natural water coming out of the cave and having some photos takes we continue to Goligoli Caves and Monastry..
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Adnan Menderes Caddesi, Adnan Menderes Cd., Göreme/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.