Jeep Safari in Nagarjun forest at Kathmandu
Jeep Safari in Kathmandu is one of the nicest outdoor activity in Kathmandu which is operated in the Shivapuri National Park. The safari will be around approximately 6 hours. The top viewpoint Jamacho monastery (2067meters) offers an excellent view of Mountain range such as Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Helembu, and Gauri Shankar range.
It provides the home to a lot of species of Flora and Fauna with thick rhododendron Forest, pine forest, and home to different animals like bears, deer, leopards, will boar and many more animals.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Drop and pick from the hotel
- A nature guide
- 4 wheeler jeep while safari
- Entrance fees for Shivapuri National Park
- Packed Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park
What's excluded :
- Your accommodation : Breakfast, Dinner
- Your preference : like water, chocolate, sweets, lunch etc..
- All the cost which is not in cost inclusion.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park, North Side of Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu Nepal
Jamacho monastery (2067meters) lies in the top of the hill of Nagarjun. It is one of the best viewpoints of Kathmandu Valley.
It is the best location for an excellent view of Mountain range such as Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Helembu, and Gauri Shankar range.
During the safari, You can see close up a wild animal like Deer, Peakcock, bear Marten,and varities of Birds.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from Trivuban international airport and Hotel in KathmanduAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.