Jeep Safari in the Morning, with emirati brunch and walking tour of old Dubai
This tour combines adventure in the desert and culture in the old neighborhoods of Dubai. Small group of 8 people maximum.
After a stop in the dunes, we will start the sensations with dunebashing. Our driver is a roller coaster expert in the desert !
Then after a sandboard session, you will have a camel ride and can ride a quad.
Like nomads who left the desert to settle near the creek, you will go and visit the old district of Bastakiya where we will have a traditional breakfast. We will talk about religion, culture, traditions.
The tour will end with a brief walking visit of Bastakiya, then you will be back to your hotel.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- UAE licensed tour guide
- Desert activities
- Guided tour of Bastakiya
- Arab Calligraphy demonstration
- Entry/Admission - Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood
What's excluded :
- Quadbike Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lahbab - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Travellers will enjoy a morning jeep safari in the desert, with dunebashing, sandboard, camel ride.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Then they will go to the historical neighbourhood of Al Fahidi for a traditionnal emirati breakfast and a guided tour in the area. They will see the calligraphy artist, museums, coffee shop, typical houses.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port Rashid
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.