Jeep Safari to Minneriya National Park From Sigiriya.
Enjoy thrilling look at the elephants of Minneriya National Park during this 3 TO 4 hour private Jeep safari. Travel to a wilderness refuge known for hosting one of the largest gatherings of Asian elephants on earth (each June through September), observing these giant creatures as they drink, feed, and congregate. The chance to observe numerous species of birds, amphibians, and fish is an added bonus. Travel from Habarana, Sigiriya Or Dambulla to One Of National Park by Jeep Enjoy a 3-4 hour safari ride With an English speaking Driver / Guide.
per adult from
3 to 5 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Minneriya National Park, Maradankadawala-Habarana-Thirukkondaiadimadu Highway, 50150 Sri Lanka
Great place to visit for safari with friends or family.
Ideal time to visit after 3:00pm. That’s the time all the animal come out. Mainly More number of elephants can be seen here together.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.