Jeep Tour above Noravank
Our jeep tour takes you places few are able to explore, and leaves you with
unforgettable memories of the landscapes and wildlife of Vayots Dzor. Learn
about the red rock geology of the area, admire the most iconic and historic structure such as Noravank Monastery while taking in the breathtaking panoramic views of the monastery and the Noravank Canyon .
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of binoculars
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Guide service
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Noravank Monastery, NoravankMonastery Road Amaghu Valley, Areni 3604 Armenia
A beautifully constructed monastery by Momik.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Areni 3604, Armenia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know before your arrival if you need to be picked up.
Departure Time :5/10/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Noravank Monastery Road, Noravank Monastery Rd, 3604, Armenia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.