[JEJU] Hanbok Private guide tour & photo session in beautiful Yongduam rock
# We will walk around famous tour spots yongduam & yongyeon valley. # Provides a fitting hairstyle without charge
# Perfect location at Yongduam coastal road near Jeju airport.
# Premium hanbok designed by famous designers#
# Free professional photographs over 20pcs
# Guided by attractive local person can speak in English & Chinese
# Experience a local culture and knowing about the history
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hanbok, Korea clothes
- Hair accessory, bag
What's excluded :
Let's meet at Miya's closet which is hanbok rental boutique near Yongduam seaside. Then we will choose to wear gorgeous Korean clothes "Hanbok" Of course You should carry bags and hats like an actor of Korean drama.
We will walk to Yongduam which is a dragon head rock. Surely Daniel who is a professional photographer will take photos of you during this journey with wonderful Jeju Sea and flowers. You will see the Haenyeo, female diver for seafood in the sea. It's a traditional way of living in Jeju. We will tell you the story about Haenyeo since some Haenyeo lives nearby, If we are luck we can talked to Haenyeo, taking a photo together. We will step down to dragon head rock then will see the seafood Haenyeo's are selling.
Then we will move to "Yongyeon valley" which is a small but beautiful meet up area between river from the Halla mt. and Jeju sea. We will walk across the little bridge and take a rest in the paragon which made with Korean Hanbok style.
Many previous nobles were sent to exile in jeju island in Chosun dynasty, Local governor would have treated them here boating in yongyeon valley so that they could fill their empty hearty with beautiful nature.
• Yongduam Rock, 15, Yongduam-gil, Jeju, Jeju Island 63152 South Korea
• Yongyeon Cloud Bridge, Seonghwa-ro 9-gil, Jeju, Jeju Island 63158 South Korea
Departure Point :15 Yongma-ro 4-gil, Yongdamsam-dong, Cheju, Jeju-do, South Korea
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.