Jerico, Colorful Town and Coffee Plantation Tour
Enjoy a trip through the Antioquia countryside visiting the wonderful Jerico and enjoying a Fantastico Coffee Tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Entrance Fees
What's excluded :
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the plan
- Experiences and Transportation not mentioned in the plan
- Personal expenses and tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jerico, Jerico, Antioquia Department
You’ll journey through some of the most beautiful Antioquia countryside filled with wonderful views in every direction towards one of the charming coffee culture towns in Colombia. Jerico is one of 17 heritage-listed towns scattered throughout Colombia, and with the completion of a new tunnel, this wonderful little town surrounded by lush mountains is now only a 1.5-hour drive from Medellín.
Next, it’s onto an outstanding coffee farm, where you will receive a full tour and explanation of how the whole process of growing the perfect coffee bean occurs. You’ll come to understand the complete process of planting, handpicking the ripest beans, de-pulping, washing, sorting into classifications, drying, roasting, and finally making the perfect brew. Of course, all this along with a few samples of the liquid black gold (coffee) as well.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be collected and dropped-off at your hotel in Medellin.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.