Jericoacoara Small-Group Day Trip from Fortaleza
Start with hotel pickup by shared transport in a mini-bus with your Portuguese guide. Arrive in Jijoca for a short rest and then transfer to an open-back jardineira, or open-back/air tour truck. Beautiful Lagoa Paraisio is your first stop. Enjoy the views, sunbathing, and swimming in the crystal clear water. Lunch is not included. After take a visit to Pedra Furada, Jericoacoara's post card symbol. Then visit the Jericoacoara vila and beach, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The sunset on Jericoacoara Sunset Dune has spectacular views in every direction overlooking the national park. This 18-hour day trip has a maximum of 15 guests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide (Portuguese-speaking only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You are greeted by your Portuguese-speaking guide in your hotel reception area at 4am. The tour includes shared transport by air-conditioned mini-bus to and from your destination. You begin the 5-hour journey to Jijoca, a small city 300km from Fortaleza, arriving between 9:30am and 10am.
In Jijoca you transfer to an open-back/open-air 4x4 tour truck the locals call a jardineira. Your first stop is beautiful Lagoa Paraisio, Jericoacoara's most popular day trip destination. You can relax in a hammock, take in the views, and enjoy lunch and a tropical drink (both not included) in a lakeside restaurant.
At approximately 2pm your guide and group board the jardineira traveling over dunes to Pedra Furada, Jericoacoara's post card symbol. You can walk down the paths from the cliffs overlooking the sea to take photos. Sunblock and sandals are recommended.
At 3:30pm your next stop by jardineira is Jericoacoara Vila and Beach, considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. In the village you can stroll around and enjoy the shops before gathering and heading to the magnificent beach.
At 5:30pm the group walks to the top of the the Sunset Dune with spectacular views in every direction overlooking the beach and national park, including some of the highest dunes in northeast Brazil. It is also considered one of the best places in the country to watch the sunset.
At 6pm the group gathers and begins the journey back to Jijoca and Fortaleza. You will arrive at your hotel between 10pm and 11pm. The times and duration may change with traffic and group size.
Departure Point :All Fortaleza hotels near the beaches and the tourist areas.
Departure Time :4am
Return Detail :Tour ends with drop off at your hotel.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Guides speak Portuguese only
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.