Jerusalem and Bethlehem Tour from Jerusalem
Start the day with a magnificent panoramic view from atop of Mount of Olives overlooking the Old City and the Judean desert. Continue to visit Mount Zion where the Tomb of King David and the Room of Last Supper are located. Enter the Old City and tour the Jewish, Christian and Armenian quarters. Explore Jerusalem and learn the various aspects the city has to offer, religious, historical and archaeological. Visit the Wailing Wall, also known as the Kotel. Walk through the Via Dolorosa to the Church of Holy Sepulchre. At the end of your tour in Jerusalem, you will be driven to Bethlehem for an overview of Shepherds' filed and visit the Church of Nativity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Local guide in Bethlehem portion
- Entry/Admission - Eglise du Saint-Sepulcre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Western Wall Plaza Jewish Quarter, Jerusalem 97500 Israel
The Western Wall is one of the holiest Jewish sites and a must-see highlight of Jewish Israel tours. The wall is a remnant of a wall dating back to the time of King Herod, part of the retaining wall that enclosed the Second Temple.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Eglise du Saint-Sepulcre, Christian Quarter, Jerusalem Israel
The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, The Church site is venerated as Golgotha (Hill of Calvary), the place where Christ was crucified, making it a pilgrimage center for Christians from all around the world. The Church of the Holy Sepulcher is also identified as being the place of Jesus’ burial, and the place of his resurrection. The church has had a turbulent history, being almost completely destroyed, and when rebuilt suffering neglect, fire and earthquake damage. In 1959 the Church was renovated by Greek Orthodox, Armenian Apostolic and Roman Catholic custodians, each of whom guard their sections within the Church.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monte das Oliveiras, Mount of Olives Road, Jerusalem Israel
Historic mountain referenced in the Old & New Testaments of the Bible, now a cemetery & sacred spot.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Dormition Abbey, Mount Zion, Jerusalem Israel
located on mount zion one of the foremost impressive churches in Jerusalem due to its measure, beauty and location that overlooks the old city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: King David's Tomb, Mount Zion, Jerusalem Israel
One of the foremost sacrosanct destinations for the Jews. the bible notices that King David was buried within the City of David, which is found at the foot of the Temple Mount.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Jerusalem District
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are required
- The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
- Border crossing to Bethlehem may include short unaccompanied walking portion
- Change of vehicle may be required upon entering Palestinian grounds
- The tour is operated bilingually and available in English: Daily Spanish: Sunday; Tuesday; Friday French: Monday; Thursday; Saturday German: Wednesday
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Service animals are allowed only if the person with a disability have a companion with him
- Disabled visitors that use wheelchair- must have a companion to escort them
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.