Jerusalem Best Kept Secrets
This tour will take you to three "must see" places which are still often missed.
During this very special day you will see:
Marc Chagall Stained Glass Windows at the Hadassah Hospital Synagogue. This is considered the best Stained Glass work ever made by Chagall.
You will descend to the depth of the secret passages directly under the Old City, to see the biggest artificial cave in Israel – King Salomon Query. These huge quarries were first carved by King Salomon when he built the Jerusalem Temple.
You will visit a fantastically beautiful Medieval Monastery of the Cross, hidden from people' eyes just less than a mile away from the Israeli Parliament, the Knesset.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guiding
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- We meet our guests at their hotel lobby or outside of their accomodations
Departure Point :
We pick up our guests at all Jerusalem and Tel Aviv hotels and accommodations, upon their specific request. This information has to be provided with the booking
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelJerusalem, Israel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.