Jerusalem, Bethlehem & Dead Sea 1 Day from Sharm el Sheikh
Explore the holy cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem on a day tour from Sharm el Sheikh. Visit the Mount of Olives, go to the birthplace of Jesus, and drive through the Judean Mountains to the Dead Sea to float in the mineral rich waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Group tour
- Border taxes
What's excluded :
- At 20:00 pm pick up from your hotel and transferred by air-conditioned bus to Taba Border the journey takes about 3 hours drive. We will start from Eilat and drive along the Arava Valley toward the Dead Sea. The deepest point on earth; which is more than 400 meter below sea level. We will enjoy the marvelous experience of floating (not swimming) in its unique water, which contains an unusual amount of healthy minerals. Also we can shop and explore the Dead Sea's natural beauty products such as salts, mud, lotions and facial masks. Then we will ascend to the Holy City, Jerusalem, in the way to Jerusalem we will see Qumran Site (where the Dead Sea scrolls were found), the Judean Valle and Jericho where we can see some nomadic Bedouin tribes along the road through Judean Desert. Reaching Jerusalem we start with a panoramic view from the Mount of Olives a good place for an introduction to the city and its history. We drive to the city of Bethlehem where we will visit the Church of Nativity which is the central pilgrimage destination for all Christians because Jesus Christ was born there. In Bethlehem we will shop at the souvenir shops and enjoy a Middle Eastern meal with free drink. Then we will head back to Jerusalem to see the Wailing Wall, which represents the last remnants of the Jewish Temple, and continue through the "Way of Suffering" “Via Del Arosa” which leads us to The Church of the Holy Sepulcher, where according to Christian tradition Jesus was crucified and buried.
Back to Taba Border then Back to Egypt.
Overnight in hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all from Sharm el Sheikh
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.