Jerusalem Full-Day Tour from Tel Aviv
Your full day group tour to Jerusalem starts with a drive in an air-conditioned coach from Tel-Aviv to first stop at Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. We continue to visit Mount Zion with the room of last supper, Dormition Abbey and King David’s Tomb, before moving on to the Old City . Experience the religious, historical and interesting aspects this beautiful city has to offer visiting the Jewish, Armenian and Christian quarters ; Walk through the Cardo and hear the history of this ancient roman road ; Visit the Western Wall .
Walk the way of sorrows, Via Dolorosa to get to the Church of holy Sepulchre. On the way out of the Old city , enjoy the authentic market place . We end our day tour with a visit to Yad Vashem , the memorial to the Holocaust before returning to the point of departure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Small-group tour (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Dormition Abbey
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Western Wall Plaza Jewish Quarter, Jerusalem 97500 Israel
The Western Wall is one of the holiest Jewish sites and a must-see highlight of Jewish Israel tours. The wall is a remnant of a wall dating back to the time of King Herod, part of the retaining wall that enclosed the Second Temple.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Eglise du Saint-Sepulcre, Christian Quarter, Jerusalem Israel
The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, The Church site is venerated as Golgotha (Hill of Calvary), the place where Christ was crucified, making it a pilgrimage center for Christians from all around the world. The Church of the Holy Sepulcher is also identified as being the place of Jesus’ burial, and the place of his resurrection. The church has had a turbulent history, being almost completely destroyed, and when rebuilt suffering neglect, fire and earthquake damage. In 1959 the Church was renovated by Greek Orthodox, Armenian Apostolic and Roman Catholic custodians, each of whom guard their sections within the Church.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monte das Oliveiras, Mount of Olives Road, Jerusalem Israel
Historic mountain referenced in the Old & New Testaments of the Bible, now a cemetery & sacred spot.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Dormition Abbey, Mount Zion, Jerusalem Israel
located on mount zion one of the foremost impressive churches in Jerusalem due to its measure, beauty and location that overlooks the old city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Yad Vashem - The World Holocaust Remembrance Center, Mount Herzl Mount of Remembrance in Jerusalem, Entrance to the site is via the Holland Junction, situated on Herzl Boulevard, Jerusalem 91034 Israel
The World Holocaust Remembrance Center, is entrusted with the errand of commemorating commemorating, archiving, inquiring about and teaching approximately the Holocaust: recollecting the six million Jews killed, the crushed Jewish communities, and the ghetto and resistance warriors; and honoring the Honest Among the Countries who gambled their lives to protect Jews amid the Holocaust.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: King David's Tomb, Mount Zion, Jerusalem Israel
One of the foremost sacrosanct destinations for the Jews. the bible notices that King David was buried within the City of David, which is found at the foot of the Temple Mount.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Modest dress and head covering are required for visiting holy sites
- Children under 10 years old are not permitted at Yad Vashem
- Tour commentary is provided in multiple languages
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.