Jervis Bay Kayak and SUP Guided Tours
To suit all levels of experience from beginners to advanced. It's easy fun, and safe for the whole family. For beginners our instructor will advise you on safety, maneuvering and proper paddling techniques - our objective is to keeping you on the dry side up.
Kayaking and Stand Up Paddle boarding is a fabulous well being activity for everyone. Explore the natural beauty of Currambene Creek, rich with birds and other wildlife. Learn about the environment, go through exotic mangroves, and more than likely you will be observed by spoonbills, pelicans, kookaburras and cranes. You may even see Stumpy the stingray.
All participants must be able to swim confidently.
per adult from
What's included :
- PFD's, paddle board and Kayak or SUP
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the water as you paddle your way through the sheltered waters of Currambene Creek. Discover the nature, wildlife and mangroves of Jervis Bay. You may even cross paths with our local giant sting rays, or resident pelicans. Regardless of your experience,
from beginners to advanced, kayak and SUP boards are fun for everyone.
Would you like a guided tour? Join our experienced and professional guide for a 2hr guided tour. Individuals of varying experience are welcome. However, all participants must be able to swim confidently.
• Jervis Bay Maritime Museum, 11 Dent Street, Huskisson, Shoalhaven, New South Wales 2540 Australia
Departure Point :58 Owen St, Huskisson NSW 2540, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants must be able to swim
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Equipment is regularly cleaned and surfaces disinfected that people touch. We recommend that you don't shake hands to greet others Recommend that you download the COVIDSafe app for contact tracing. Should the COVIDSafe app not downloaded, boat crew will obtain details for contact tracing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.