Jet- Setmani & Old City Walk : Short Excursions
JET- SET WALK SHORT EXCURSIONS , beautiful grafitis , culture , great people , this is is a magic corner of cartagena , colorfull , traditional and full of history
Drive from port to the Getsemani & Old City
Photo Stop San Felipe Casttle
Bottle of Water
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tour Barrio Getsemani & Old City walking tour
During our activities in the neighborhood we will find the Sierpe Street, where at nights it seems like you can still hear the sound of the snake passing by, like the legend used to say; it takes us to the main square and its church, the most important one in this sector, “Plaza de la Trinidad”, there we see the monument that brings us the memoryof the beginning of Cartagena’s emancipation from Spain, Pedro Romero.
This colorful and flavorful square allows us to widely see how the locals live.
Wandering around the narrowest streets, we will notice how most houses are only one level without losing the beauty of the moorish style influence and how the twisted streets allow us to see the remaining of a medieval time in the area; we suddenly encounter the city walls known as “Pedregal”, where climbing up the ramps we will be able to see from up above the outskirts of the city and how in between the San Felipe Fort and the walls, the spout we call “San Lazaro” is located.
Walking through the historical district we observe the entire hispanic moorish legacy that grew roots in this city and astonishes us still today as how this patrimony has been preserved: streets, balconies, squares and all of the walled belt.
Departure Point :Cartagena de Indias' Cruise Ship Terminal
Departure Time :8 am, 8.30 am, 9 am from Monday to Sunday
Return Detail :Cartagena de Indias' Cruise Ship Terminal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.