Jet Ski Rental - 1/hr
Whether you are in the Gulf of Mexico or the pristine estuary of the Ten Thousand Islands, you will have an exhilarating experience. You will have the opportunity to experience a vast array of wildlife that will keep you captivated your entire ride. With our powerful jet skis, you will glide over water like glass past oyster flats and small sandy beaches. In the larger bays, our resident Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins use this area to hunt for meals or play with each other. Don't miss this ultimate adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Jet Ski
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Florida law requires anyone under the age of 32 (31 and under) to have a boating safety education ID card along with a photo ID while operating a vessel with 10 horsepower or greater in Florida waters.
You can take the course online, or you can also take the Boater Safety Course at our location on the day of your trip.
Our WaveRunners are designed for 1-2 riders (375 lb Max per jet ski). For the safety of our riders, no more than two riders are allowed on one jet ski at all times.
Departure Point :909 Collier Ct, Marco Island, FL 34145, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.