Jewel of Thar Desert E-bike Tour in Jaisalmer
E-bike effortlessly through the vibrant, bustling city surrounded by local bazaars and colorful houses. Interact with locals and dig out fascinating stories about culture and traditions. Explore the magnificent Jaisalmer Fort constructed in classic royal architecture by local craftsmen. Unwind yourself at the striking Gadisar Lake, you might be lucky enough to spot migratory birds flying around it.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Trained tour captain
- Guided tour
- Safety Gear
- Sling Bag
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- 2-wheeler & LMV rentals (1500/-), It can be provided on request with extra charges apllied.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Club Mahindra Resort Road, Club Mahindra Resort Rd, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
We hop on to the e-bikes at the Club Mahindra Jaisalmer. On our way, we stop at the scenic Panchmukhi lake where the captain will introduce you to the locals and engage in fun anecdotes about the traditions of the city
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jaisalmer Fort, Fort Road, Jaisalmer 345001 India
After an interaction with the locals about cultures and traditions, we head to the Jaisalmer fort which is built with yellow sandstone. It is known for its classic royal architecture by the local craftsmen.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gadisar Lake, Postal Colony, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001
We head to the Gadisar Lake surrounded by temples and shrines where we savor a delicious snack and relax in the serene, peaceful atmosphere.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Club Mahindra Jaisalmer, New Civil Airport Road, Thawha, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Welcome to the safest EV tourism brand. The experience on our Ebikes follows default social distancing. Here’s what you need to know: Introducing private tours. Safety kits, sanitizers and masks provided. Well sanitized Ebikes and accessories. Regular temperature and health checks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.