Jinshanling Private Tour with Night View of Simatai and Gubei Water Town from Beijing
Visiting the Great Wall is definitely a must for the first-time visitors to Beijing China. This private one day tour will take you to Jinshanling Great Wall where you can enjoy the breathtaking views with a relatively peaceful walk. Then you will enjoy an exciting evening tour to the Gubei Water Town and Great Wall at Simatai Section. Choose a departure time that works best for you. This private tour includes tour guide, entrance fees, Simatai Great Wall cable car ticket, Lunch, private vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air conditioned vehicle
- Chinese lunch
- Cable car round trip at Simatai Great Wall
- English Speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Jinshanling Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Gubei Water Town
- Entry/Admission - Simatai Great Wall
What's excluded :
- Cable car on the Jinshanling Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jinshanling Great Wall, Chengde Shi, Luanping County 068250 China
Your friendly tour guide will come to pick you up in your hotel lobby at prearrange time. Then take you to Jinshanling Great Wall directly. On the way to the Jinshanling Great Wall, about a 2 hour drive, your tour guide will explain the history and stories about the Great Wall. You will also enjoy the beautiful countryside scenery on the way.
Jinshanling Great Wall is one of the best preserved parts of the Great Wall which may shows its charms to the hiking fans at all times. It connects to the Simatai Section of the wall in the east and Gubeikou section in the west. The Jinshanling Great Wall was initially built from 1368 to 1389 in the Ming Dynasty, and in 1567 or 1570 rebuilding of the Wall was mainly directed by General Qi Jiguang. There are more than 100 enemy towers along the whole Jinshanling Great Wall. Your tour guide will hike with you, tell the stories and histories along the way, help you to take photos or even watch your children. You will spend between 2-3 hours at Jinshanling Great Wall
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gubei Water Town, Simatai villege, Gubeikou town, Beijing China
Then, heading directly to Gubei Water Town (About 30 minutes drive). accompanied by your tour guide, start your walking tour to discover the charms of the Gubei Water Town. Gubei Water Town is a replica of Wuzhen Water Town in the Southern China. There are 6 areas in Gubei Water Town including Old Barracks Area, Minguo Street Area, Water Street Area, Wonglong, and etc. You will find many interesting shops, tasty restaurants, and distinctive hotels there. You will enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner in one of the restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Simatai Great Wall, Gubeikou Town, Beijing 101508 China
Afterwards, you will be taken by a cable car to reach the top of the Simatai Great Wall. There are 10 watch towers opened to the public at night. You will have some free time to enjoy the beautiful lanterns lighting up the path of the Great Wall and overlook the entire Gubei Water Town.
This fantastic tour will end by driving you back to your centrally located hotel in Beijing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up including hotels within the 5th ring road of Beijing City, if your hotel is out of our free pick zone, you can either travel to the city on your own to meet the tour guide or pay additional cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.