Jiufen Night Tour
Explore Taiwan's northeast coastline and the mountainous town of Jiufen by night! Before the sun sets, stop by Yehliu Geopark, a relaxing seacoast attraction home to a number of unique geological formations. Then, head to Jiufen, where the lantern-lined alleys of this old mining own come alive at night, creating a magical experience said to resemble scenes from the Miyazaki classic, "Spirited Away." After dinner, relax at a traditional tea house and enjoy views of the illuminated and elevated town before returning to your accommodation.
**Please note: This tour requires a reasonable degree of physical fitness**
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Taiwanese tea and snack tasting
- Entrance of Yehliu Geopark
What's excluded :
- After pick up our customers from Taipei city ,we will head for a relaxing and picturesque seacoast attraction before sunset. And then, we will take our customers to be spirited away in the mountainous village of Jiufen by night. You will feel less crowded but much more beautiful Jiufen. At last, we will take you to enjoy the time in a tea house, where you can sip tea in the mountains and watch as Jiufen lights up the night.
• YehLiu Geopark, No.167-1, Kangton Rd. Yeh Liu Village, New Taipei 207 Taiwan
• Jiufen Old Street, Jiufen Old Street, New Taipei
• Taiwanese tea and snack tasting
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
*Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Taipei city. *Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Visiting Jiufen's old street includes walking up and down several flights of stairs. Please take this into consideration before booking this tour.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at the time of booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.