Jodhpur: Street Food Crawl (2 Hours Guided Food Tasting Tour)
Jodhpur is known for its ancient food culture and we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by thoughtful people for generations. We have designed this amazing food crawl experience with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting, so that you can cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous & lasting impression on local food.
1. Taste more than six mouth watering & authentic delicacies of Jodhpur, if you are a food lover & enjoy experiencing different kind of foods, then you should not miss this tour.
2. Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop, witness the preparation of the most celebrated sweets, other delicacies.
3. Get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and things that influenced the development of these cuisines.
Note: We do quality assurance before adding a place on our food walk, so you can relax and enjoy the food without any worry.
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Coffee and/or Tea - Sip a cup of masala chai tea in clay pot with unmatched views of Jodhpur
- Snacks - taste more than 7 mouth watering and authentic delicacies of royal Jodhpur on this food tour
- Great conversations and interesting stories
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jodhpur, Jodhpur, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan
We don't want to spill the beans and kill the excitement, so come on this walking tour and explore the best of the food in Jodhpur (unknown to major tourists) that you would easily miss if you are exploring the city on our own.
Stroll the lanes with oldest food shop of the city of lakes, taste variety of royal snacks like pyaaz ki kachori, samosa, variety of namkeens and pakoras, taste of these will definitely delight you.
Witness the preparation of the most celebrated sweets in the princely state, some delicacies that even though did not originate from Jodhpur but still are a part of its rich cuisine for centuries.
Sip a cup of masala chai tea in clay pot with unmatched views of Jodhpur, admire its beauty while doing what people like doing – eat.
Taste Jodhpuri Sweets, and different variety of mouth freshener (Paan) and end the walk with a delicious dessert.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Clock Tower Road, Clock Tower Rd, Kandoi Bazar, Rawaton Ka Bass, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001, India
Return Detail :Nai Sarak Chauraha, Suraj Market, Sri Ganganagar, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342001
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.