Join Georgia with Sulfur Bath Experience from Tbilisi
Exploring the winding streets of Tbilisi’s old town, the smell of sulfur gets stronger the closer you come to Abanotubani. Set against the dramatic backdrop of a craggy mountain to one side, the Mtkvari River on the other, the hive-like domes pump out hot steam from Tbilisi’s famous baths.
Hot sulfur baths have come from the earth for many, many centuries in Tbilisi. The city is built on hot water. Even the name of the city comes from this. ‘Tbili’ in Georgian means ‘warm. This water is perfect for skin diseases, nervous system, insomnia problems. And there is a special scrub, which takes away dead cells—so much that afterward, you have baby skin. Rich historical and cultural explanations aside, the idea of sitting in a relaxing bath, complete with a massage, sounds great.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
The Sulphur Baths in Abanotubani, in the midst of the old town in Tbilisi are famed to be the source of the city’s existence. When the city was contained within walls, visiting merchants along the spice route were ordered to use one of the 64 baths before they were allowed to enter.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- exact departure time will be informed on mobile phone, so please indicate your active phone number or hotel phone number.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.