Join group Lemosho route 8 days
According to our professional on Mount Kilimanjaro Lemosho route is the most popular routes on Mount Kilimanjaro. Lemosho route is a beautiful and remote trek that approaches the mountain from the south west and joins the busier Machame route on day 4. Statistics for summit successfully rate for this route improved when you spend longer on the Mount Kilimanjaro. The longer you give your body on the Mount Kilimanjaro the more time it has to adapt and acclimatize to the altitude. The longer you spend climb the higher chance of success you have.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Medical evacuation with AMREF flying Doctors
- 2 nights and accommodations-one before and after the trek at Park view hotel accommodationBED AND BREAKFAST.
- Emergency Oxygen tanks.
- Rescue fees in mountain.
- Arrival and Departure transfers to the airport.
- All meals while on the Mountain.
- Portable person flash toilet.
- Salaries to the guides, cooks and porters.
- Professional & experienced mountain guides.
- Government Tax.
- High quality camping gears e.g. Quality Mess tents with table and chairs, sleeping tents, crew tents
- Hot water for washing every day
- Clean, purified drinking water
- Management and safety procedures
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters
- Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
- Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
- Pulse Oximeter
- Summit Emergency Oxygen.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Extra day accommodation
- International Flights and local flight
- Tips to porters and guides.
- Tanzania Visa on arrival
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.
- Optional Tours (short safari after your climb etc
- Clients from this group will arrival on 2nd June 2017 in Tanzania via Kilimanjaro international airport (JRO) Kilimanjaro brother’s staff will pick you and transfer to Moshi town where you will spend the first night at the hotel. For those clients who will arrival through Jomo Kenyatta international airport (JKA) in Kenya we will pick them and transfer by shuttle bus to Moshi.
The day after arrival Moshi town at 10:00am clients meet our guide for short brief about Mount Kilimanjaro Lemosho route 8 days and checking list of gear.
Day1: 3rd June 2017 client start short driving to lemosho park gate which is 2385m and climbing to Mti Mkubwa camp which cover 2700 m hiking hrs is 3-4 and the distance Lemosho park is 6 km or 4 miles. Accommodation: Breakfast, lunch and Dinner.
Day2: 4th June 2017 Continue climbing from Mti Mkubwa Camp to Shira camp1 which cover 3500m hiking hours is 5-6hrs and 8km or 5miles climbing distance. Accommodation: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day3: 5th June 2017 climbing from shira camp1 to shira camp 2 which covers 3840m total hiking hours is 3-4hrs and 10km or 6 miles climbing distance from shira camp1 to shira camp 2. Accommodation: Breakfast, lunch and Dinner.
Day4: 5th June 2017 climbing from shira camp 2 to Barranco Camp which cover 3950m and take 6-7hr for a distance of 87km or 5 miles. Accommodation: Breakfast, lunch and Dinner.
Day5: 6th June 2017 climbing from Barranco camp to Karanga Valley Camp which takes 3995m climbing hours is 4-5hrs for climbing a distance of 5km or 3 miles. Accommodation: Breakfast, lunch and Dinner.
Day6: 7th June 2017 Continue for climbing from Karanga Valley to Barafu Camp which takes 4550m Climbing hours is 4-5hrs for climbing a distance of 4km or 2miles. Accommodation: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day7: 8th June 2017 climbing to Uhuru peak which takes 5895m Hiking hours 7-8hrs and 5km or 3 miles distance covered. Accommodation: Breakfast, lunch and Dinner.
Day8: 9th June 2017 Client start to descend to Mweka Gate which takes 4600m hiking hours is 3-4hr And the distance covered is 10km or 6 miles to Mweka gate. And transter to Parkview inn Hotel for certificate and summit party ceremony.
Departure Point :Drive to Londorossi Park Gate
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Arusha town or Kilimanjaro International Airport.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.